Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dari Kak Nur Dianah untuk Anak kecil nya :)





Dear son,
When the world makes me feel invisible, i know you always see me as someone special.

Dear son,
When someone hurts my feelings, i know Allah has sent me to you to heal my heart in the blink of an eye.

Dear son,
I will always hold you tight regardless time, place and whatever comes to us. I can't be with you all the time, but sayang, ummi will always have you in my heart, mind, & prayer.

Dear sayang,
I've been loving your abah and i have been loving you before i had you in my life. I'm grateful to have amazing guys in my life, your atuk, your uncles, your grandfathers. Our family. Remember one thing, family is forever. Cherish your relationship with your God & people around you. Go after akhirah, and inshaaAllah God will make it easy for you to have both dunia & akhirah.

Be safe, anak ummi. Be a goodboy anak ummi. Be one of the best khalifah in this world anak ummi. Be one of the widest way for ummi abah to meet you again in heaven .

You'll always be one of my fav boy. Besides your abah your atuk and every of our family members.






Dear saif amaan daniyal,


Ummi never thought of having such an amazing handsome lovely boy like you. you're perfect to me. and ummi & abah love you so much,

And let this words being read and "ameen" by everyone who read this.

kalau ummi tiada satu hari nanti.Moga Tuhan jaga saif utk ummi setiap detik , setiap hari.


[ comment down here ^_^ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment