Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do you believe that you have a Soulmate?


Is there just one person out there that completes you?  What if you can’t find them? Or is the nature of having a soulmate the fact that you are predestined to find them?
BLOG soulmates2 300x241 Do you believe that you have a Soulmate?
I have always said that I don’t believe in having a soulmate.  I don’t believe that there is just one person out there who is going to complete me because I am already complete.  I think there are lots of different people that you can fall in love with and build a successful relationship. This makes dating seem so much less daunting.  You aren’t looking for “the one,” you are looking for someone who can share your values and goals. You are looking for a person who compliments you and brings out the best of you.
BLOG soulmates 300x270 Do you believe that you have a Soulmate?
Chip, the romantic, thinks that everyone has a soulmate.  He believes that there is one person out there that you are supposed to be with and that you will find them. To me, this makes dating so intimidating because you are looking for “the one.” Chip tells me that he is going to prove to me that he is my soulmate. I think he has a pretty good battle ahead of him, but that is actually pretty sweet, huh?
BLOG soulmates 3 257x300 Do you believe that you have a Soulmate?
What do you think?  Is there one person out there that completes you? Or can you have a great relationship with many different people?


by  on March 26, 2013 in Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment